Skychain CEO Gennady Popov’s Message to Investors
May 7, 2018
I’d like to share with you the latest Skychain news, and also tell you about our development strategy and SKCH prospects.
Our grand project is going to combine the best artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies to create a valuable, high-demand product. Read about our mission: https://www.ccn.com/millions-of-sick-get-misdiagnosed-each-year-could-ai-do-a-better-job/
As you already know, we have recently held a successful ICO and sold SKCH 10.3 million. The total supply is SKCH 12.36 million. SKCH tokens are distributed among Skychain participants as follows:
· SKCH 2 million was sold during the Pre-ICO at $0.5 per token.
· SKCH 8.3 million was sold during the ICO at $0.95–1.05 per token.
· SKCH 1.23 million is held by Skychain project team members; these tokens are locked up until April 2020.
· SKCH 0.25 million is held by Skychain project advisors; these tokens are locked up until September 2018.
· SKCH 0.1 million is held by bounty members.
We are working hard on our project. I’ll tell you more about that a little bit later, but now let me tell you about the SKCH token.
SKCH Listing on Crypto Exchanges
SKCH was listed on the first crypto exchange, IDEX, in late April 2018. The starting price was about $4. Since then, it has slumped to about $0.80. We are expecting SKCH to be listed on Livecoin in a few days. We are planning to list SKCH on more crypto exchanges to make it easily available to market players.
We are planning to break even this year. As soon as the break-even point is reached, we will use 10 percent of our net profit to buy SKCH tokens back via crypto exchanges.
We will continue buying the tokens back until the SKCH price reaches $22. Then we will start selling the bought-back tokens at that or a higher price. If the price falls below $22, we will stop selling the tokens and resume buying them back, using 10 percent of our net profit for that purpose.
Market Demand for SKCH
The official launch of the Skychain project is planned for the summer of 2019. After that, SKCH will be used in transactions in the Skychain ecosystem, which will drive the demand for SKCH. Read more: https://skychain.global/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/TOKENOMICS-english.pdf
A full-fledged Skychain project will have a number of master nodes. Unlike Bitcoin, Skychain will use a blockchain based on the Proof of Stake (PoS) concept. It means that no more coins can be mined in the future, so the total number of coins will never change. To add a master node to the Skychain system, the node operator will have to deposit SKCH 100,000. I believe that operating Skychain master nodes will be a profitable business, which will drive the demand for SKCH. Read more: https://skychain.global/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/TOKENOMICS-english.pdf
As a result, the SKCH price will grow steadily in the long term.
Skychain Project Team
We are hiring more staff to work on our project. The project team currently consists of 13 people. The following experts will join Skychain in the next month:
· Partnerships manager
· PR manager
· Code developer
· System analyst
We have developed some high-quality diagnostic neural networks: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/ann-for-lung-diseases-recognition-4476fcb9eed0
Skychain and Well are now partners: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/09/skychain-well-joining-forces-build-future-digital-healthcare/
We have developed a neural network that can accurately diagnose heart diseases by analyzing electrocardiograms (ECG).
We have started developing a neural network to diagnose breast cancer and prostate cancer by analyzing tissue sample images.
We are working on a new Skychain website. It will contain a lot of useful content. There will be sections for specific parties: healthcare data providers, AI developers, Skychain users, testers, and SKCH investors.
Our Short-term and Long-term Development Plans
In the next 12 months, we will focus on achieving these four goals:
1. Developing our own diagnostic neural networks. We want to have 7–10 neural networks that can diagnose cancer and other diseases by analyzing magnetic resonance (MRI), computed tomography (CT), and X-ray images; electrocardiograms (ECG); and tissue sample images. Our neural networks will be hosted on the Skychain system and available for practical use. Until we officially launch the Skychain project, they will be available for free, so that anyone can try and use them.
2. Breaking even in the near future. We are planning to start developing custom neural networks and selling our diagnostic neural networks to health facilities this year. We need to do that for two reasons: To ensure a steady development of our project in the long term, because the money we raised via the ICO will not last forever; and to better understand the market needs, so that our solutions better meet the expectations of health facilities and patients.
3. Developing the Skychain core system. We have already developed a working prototype system. This year, we are going to implement the alpha and beta versions of Skychain based on that prototype, adding healthcare data sets and our own neural networks. We are planning to completely rewrite the core system in 2019, making it decentralized and based on blockchain.
4. Adding more partners and extending our marketing reach. Skychain needs partners and users. It also needs extensive coverage in the specialized media to boost Skychain brand awareness.
That strategy will ensure a steady development of our project and help us succeed. I strongly believe in Skychain’s bright future. Our project is at the very beginning of a long, glorious journey!
Skychain Global OÜ