Skychain CEO Gennady Popov’s message to investors (February 2020)
Hey guys! As promised, I want to do a little update on the project.
1. Communications on the project
It so happens that we are more focused on development: we have a team of programmers increased by 3–4 people in the last half of the year, we also in the coming months will hire an additional 10–15 doctors to help develop our neural networks. Alexander Oksanenko has switched to technical work — he is engaged in clarifying the requirements to the functionality of our products and communications with developers.
As a result, we have a situation where no one is engaged in communication with you. This is our failure.
2. Development status
For the last year we have been focusing on neural network development, which will be presented in our platform. We have come up with several tasks:
• We are creating a joint venture with a medical equipment manufacturer to create a single hardware and software platform.
• We will bring the platform to market with the development of histology. These developments are currently being prepared for clinical trials and registration. This process should be completed within 1.5 years.
• Our team of full-time employees has been increased and we have also expanded our cooperation with physicians. We are now working with 6 doctors histologists to develop neural networks and 4 doctors in the field of evidence-based medicine to prepare validation and clinical trials. From April to May we plan to involve additional 10–15 doctors for 12–18 months to participate in the development of our products.
The industry in which we operate is quite complex, but we have not the slightest idea to back down. We sell our products 100% and bring them to the market.
3. SKCH token
In recent months we have bought 100,000 tokens on the market as we believe that the current market price is unreasonably low. Over the next few weeks, we will continue buying tokens on the exchange.
We believe in the project and in the prospects of our token. The situation on the cryptocurrency market makes it difficult to find resources for rapid development, so we try to spend resources as economically as possible to achieve our goals, rather than spend resources to fight negative trends in the cryptocurrency market.
4. Communications and status
On February 21st , we will publish the updated development plan and a roadmap. And we will also return to regular updates!
Please stay in touch!
Skychain Global OÜ